MTV Not Working with Multiple TUIO Cursors

Mar 31 at 6:53 PM
I have installed and tested everything using multiple mice - which works fine. However, when I use WPF.exe to swap from using multiple mice to using TUIO, MTV only respects 1 cursor coming in from TUIO. I have verified that TUIO is sending multiple cursors - each having its own ID, but MTV still only acknowledges one cursor at a time.

Scenario: I have built an acrylic wall with a rear-projector and a web cam that, when viewed & touched from the front of the wall, I can control Windows and its apps.

Whenever TUIO recognizes a new cursor, it sends this as a mouse-down event. Whenever TUIO recognizes a cursor "disappears", it sends this as a mouse-up event. Whenever TUIO recognizes a new cursor and movement, it sends this as a drag event and "drops" the object whenever it sends the mouse-up event. But, regardless of what I do, MTV still only acknowledges one TUIO cursor at a time.

What do I need to do to get MTV to recognize multiple cursors coming in from TUIO so that I can manipulate multiple objects in my app at the same time?