MS Surface 2.0 SDK?

Jan 26 at 4:54 PM
Edited Jan 26 at 7:20 PM
My overall goal is to receive simultaneous (i.e. multi-user) touchscreen gestures in Windows 7, using a normal touchscreen, i.e. not a Microsoft PixelSense device.

I don't know if this project even does that, but if it does, it seems that I would have to install this project's HID driver (which I've done) and build the SurfaceInputProvider in the Multitouch.InputProviders solution in the supplied source code. Later, I assume that SurfaceInputProvider has to be made available to the supplied Multitouch.Configuration.WPF.exe .

Has this code ever been built against the Microsoft Surface 2.0 SDK? SurfaceInputProvider's InputContext refers to a Microsoft.Surface.Core.Contact which doesn't seem to exist any more.

UPDATE: I followed the directions in to convert from Surface 1.0 SDK to 2.0, and upgraded all the projects/solutions to C#4/VS2010 so that the MS Surface SDK 2.0 could be found, and SurfaceInputProvider builds now, and I've rebuilt the Multitouch.Driver, Multitouch.Service, Multitouch.Configuration, and Multitouch.InputProviders workspaces, but Multitouch.Configuration.WPF.exe still only shows the MultipleMice and TUIO input-providers -- SurfaceInputProvider isn't listed there.
Feb 3 at 3:28 PM
After much effort, I found out that WPF does simultaneous touchscreen gestures, though it refers to them as "manipulations". Neither the Surface SDK, nor this project, turned out to be necessary.