Mouse Click and Windows Rotation

Jun 3, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Hi people,

I downloaded this project, and it seems to be working correcty. The Helloworld`s program works fine, but my doubt is with the "Multitouch.Service.Console.exe". The program starts correctly and both of my mice moves, but they cannot click in anywhere.

In this video, I see you moving the windows and even rotating it.

I'd like to know what should I do to get my Multi-touch working in that way.

Jun 4, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Are you using 2 mouse?

What kind of provider are you using?

If you are using ccv or touchlib you need to change the input provider in the configuration.wpf application. later of select the tuio protocol you can restart the service, maybe windows ask you for modify firewall rules. You need to permit the protocol and you are ready.

i hope will useful.

Jun 4, 2009 at 8:33 PM
Edited Jun 4, 2009 at 8:36 PM

"Are you using 2 mouse?"

Yes, I'm using 2.

"What kind of provider are you using?"

I'm sorry, but I didn't understand the question.

"you need to change the input provider in the configuration.wpf"

In the configuration.wpf application, I have two devices available. One of then is the "MultipleMice" and the other is "Tuio". When I select MultipleMice, I see two red balls in the screen. Each of then answers to the moves of a specifc mouse, but they listen to the moves, only. Not the clicks.

When I select "Tuio", the red balls disapear and I simple control the windows mouse pointer as normal. Nothing special. The firewall option is allowed.

- About the "Hello World"'s program:

It runs beautifully under the MultipleMice option, but when the "Tuio" option is enabled I'm not able to do anything in the screen because the mouse pointer disapears.

Thank you.

Jun 4, 2009 at 9:33 PM

As said in information about this video: "This was a proof of concept and not supported anymore! "

Jun 4, 2009 at 9:55 PM

You mean I can do it, but I'll have to do it by my hands, isn't it?

Jun 5, 2009 at 8:36 AM