Configuration.Wpf error

Jun 1, 2009 at 10:32 PM

All its ok in vista, but when i try to execute the Multitouch.Configuration.wpf.exe jump a error message like this " Cannot add Content of type 'System.Windows.Documents.Run' to an object of type 'System.Windows.Controls.Textblock' Error  at object 'System.Windows.Documents.Run' in markup file 'Styles/StylesDictionary.xaml ' line 21 pisition 67.

How can i fix this.. please.

i am downloading the sdk for compiling myself but i have a connection of 128 kb... will be a long wait.

Coordinator
Jun 2, 2009 at 4:59 AM

Make sure you have .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1

Jun 2, 2009 at 5:22 AM

yes, i am sure i have it.

its up to date with windows update.

another solution?

Coordinator
Jun 3, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Did you started the service first? Multitouch service (console or windows service) must be running to use configuration.

Jun 4, 2009 at 6:07 PM

i resolved the first problem download the visual c# express and a fresh install of windows sp3.

But i new problem coming. the service an configuration wpf start correctly, and change the input provider to tuio... but almost the ccv is running sending tuio osc and modifing the firewall to permit send paquets... appear like nothing is happen... i mean.... ccv is runing ok.... the firewall is no blocking ccv and service console.. but the mouse is no moving. i can see my finguers in ccv but the mouse is no moving.

the courius is... multitouch vista "1" is runing ok.. with no problem. well is running ok before i move a cople of files.

i am restauring my system to a restoration point before moving files... is really a very better second realize than the beta realize... or can i work with them without problem.

Post data.. sorry for my english but i am a spanish lenguaje native speaker. and i forget how to write correctly.

Jun 4, 2009 at 8:40 PM

why should the mouse move? are you using the mouse driver or w/e? can you open a mt app to see if it's getting the contact events?