Main Source folder missing

May 26, 2011 at 1:48 PM

Hello.

I have downloaded MultiTouchVista_-_second_release_-_refresh_2, but when I extract it I don't see a Main Source folder.

The instructions state:

Download one of the recent cheange sets and extract zip file.
You have to open and compile solutions in Visual Studio from Main Source folder in the following

Where do I find Main Source?

Thanks in advance.

Jun 7, 2011 at 4:53 PM
Edited Jun 7, 2011 at 4:56 PM

Ok, So I found the Main Source. (Under the Source Code link, duh)

I have modded and installed the surface SDK, .net and Visual studio express 2010. I have the original vista partition available.

When opening sln files in Visual Studio Express 2010 I get conversion warnings and when I build I get errors, such as:

Error 2 The referenced assembly "C:\Users\a_l01443\Desktop\MultiTouchVista\Main Source\Libraries\HIDLibrary\bin\HIDLibrary.dll" was not found. If this assembly is produced by another one of your projects, please make sure to build that project before building this one. Multitouch.Driver.Logic

Are the .exe files in the Second release - refresh 2 download the same files that have already been built?

I can get two red dots working with two mice, but when I block native mouse input touch isn't working.

I don't see Touch Lib or Vision System in the availables devices list.

Any suggestions?

Coordinator
Jun 11, 2011 at 1:19 PM

Like instruction states you have to download changeset. You have downloaded the release. Go to source code tab and download there.
I have not tested this with Express edition of VS.